We have the pleasure to continue our work with “SoftGroup” and to increase the Implementation team with one more technical person.
The company is:
“SoftGroup” is a leading Bulgarian innovative software and hardware company in the field of preventing falsification of medicines. “SoftGroup” has 16 years’ experience in developing of its own systems and in the recent years specializes in the fast-growing field of serialization and track & trace solutions for the pharmaceutical manufacturers. It has developed a complete solution with hardware, software and all the related services and support.
The experience you need:
• Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in IT Support and/or System Administration;
• Basic Network Device Configuration. Network communications protocols. Remote Desktop, TeamViewer;
• Electrical hardware design – ability to read and understand equipment electrical schematics and drawings. Background in assembling new electrical controls circuits for automated equipment including relays, motors, PLCs, and computer interfaces would be considered as an advantage;
• Windows 2012 Server, AD Configuration, Windows 8.1 Pro availability and installation;
• Knowledge of Wolke, Weber, Cognex;
• Knowledge on computerized systems database (Firebird, MS SQL or MySQL)
• Understanding of ERP conceptions, MES systems.
The daily work:
• Be responsible for the worldwide Integration and Implementation of Serialization capability as part of the Implementation team. Design and execute test scenarios and test cases based on specifications;
• Work closely with the Serialization resources to ensure solutions meets regulatory timelines and deliverable. Looking for bugs and describing them in detailed bug reports, track status and verify fixes;
• Support the Operational Qualification (OQ) and developed associated documentation Perform functional, regression, integration and performance tests;
• Data and test scripts in support of IQ, OQ;
• Identify technical issues coming from QA testing;
• Support and assist in the execution of validation strategy and validation master plans.
Important for the company:
• University degree in Information Technologies/Computer Science or other technical education;
• Valid driving license;
• Willingness to travel abroad;
• Good English (written and spoken);
• Friendly personality;
• Ability to multitask.
• Opportunity for career growth in a dynamic company;
• Interesting work with the latest technology;
• Excellent working environment in a young and motivated team;
• Additional health insurance;
• Mobile phone + sponsored mobile plan;
• Regular team buildings and celebrations.
Thank you for stopping by. Now it’s time to apply by sending your CV and we will get in touch with the short-listed candidates.
We treat your personal information with respect and confidentiality, guaranteed and protected by Bulgarian and European law.
“InVisions” agency license № 2420 from 19.12.2017.