Today is a good day!
we are looking for an experienced Flutter developer to create new and extend existing mobile apps. The top candidate will also be working with the product team to develop innovative solutions that meet the clients’ business needs. The company is EdenTechLabs – specialized in developing mobile apps and a bit of web ones for 6 years.
As a Flutter developer your responsibilities will include maintaining and extending different features that are able to facilitate the needs of millions of users. Additionally, you will be working closely with our backend and design teams to ensure application stability and a satisfying user experience. You should be able to independently transform a spec into the stories and tasks, which will lead to achieving a working feature. Our development process is short sprints scrum. Our project organization is maintained in Asana. We are open to support you for any course or training that will improve your experience and work process. Our structure allows for any member of the team to expand their responsibilities into other roles.
What you’ll do:
• Design and build advanced applications for the iOS and Android operating systems
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
• Work with outside data sources and APIs
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
What you need:
• Required languages: Dart
• Required experience with both the iOS and Android SDKs, Xcode, Android Studio, Visual Studio Code, MVVM, Git, Communication with APIs
• At least 1 year work experience with Flutter
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
• Very good spoken and written English is a must (B2 level or equivalent)
• Good to know: Swift, Kotlin
• Having published or participated in the publishing of at least one application on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store is considered an advantage
• Experience in AR, ML, web front end, back-end technologies is also considered an advantage
What you get:
• Your choice of development hardware
• Flexible working hours
• Hybrid work (office located in Sofia)
• Performance Bonus
• Subsidised commute of your choice
• Ability to grow to a management role, based on personal preference and performance
We appreciate that you read this! Now it’s time to present yourself by sending us your profile and we’ll get in touch with the suitable candidates.
We treat your personal information with respect and confidentiality, guaranteed by the professional moral and ethics, and protected by Bulgarian and European law.
“InVisions” agency license № 2420 from 19.12.2017.