Automation QA Engineer
Automation Quality Assurance Engineer - Product Development team / Sofia, BG
Good day talented people,
We want to share with an open position for “Automation QA Engineer” at “Servicesware”.
The short history of “Serviceware”:
For more than 20 years this German company helps people succeed in the digital economy by offering them software solutions that digitizing their service processes. The customers of “Serviceware” use their Enterprise Service Platform (ESP) as a holistic solution that turns internal and external service situations into an experience. The company stands for the pursuit of excellence and exceptional customer and employee satisfaction. “Serviceware” is home to more than 500 people who love to laugh, collaborate at eye level and are passionate about their customers, products and services.
“Serviceware” currently is expanding the Sofia office with brand new software engineering team. So we are looking for a Junior/Mid QA engineer who has gained end-to-end testing experience with business applications ideally in an agile product development environment. Together with the software development team in Herrenberg (close to Stuttgart) you will bring our software product Serviceware Performance to the next level utilizing state-of-the-art principles like test-driven development, test-driven development, contract tests and load and performance tests.
Your daily work:
• With your scrum team colleagues, you develop automated tests for the React-based product that is not only modern on the surface, but also utilizes future-proof technology behind the scenes in the backend.
• By designing new and extending existing tests, you make sure that we identify problems before the product is shipped.
• You are responsible for improving our test infrastructure enabling rigorous testing and comprehensible results.
• Besides all the automation you sometimes do manual testing of the application in an explorative manor ensuring that no area of the software remains untested.
• You have first experience with end-to-end test development with Testcafe or a comparable framework (Node/Typescript) or Microfocus ALM / UFT (VBScript).
• You are interested in automatically creating test systems using Powershell and virtual machines (VSphere /ESX) based on windows systems (Active Directory).
• You also have first experience with Terraform or Docker showing us that you are always up to date with the latest technologies.
• You are an open-minded person, confident to share your opinion and at the same time open for the ideas of your team members. Last but not least, the team likes to have fun together, so good sense of humor is highly needed.
• You should be fluent in English (a must), German language skills are plus.
• You will be one of the first members of the new development team in Sofia establishing the working culture and team spirit.
• You will be part of an agile environment, able to shape the way you and your team work.
• You will grow as a developer by joying an organization of passionate developers that enjoy utilizing latest technology.
• You have the chance to contribute to internal knowledge sharing sessions and attend conferences.
We will be happy to get to know you so send us your CV.
We treat your personal information with respect and confidentiality, guaranteed and protected by Bulgarian and European law.
“InVisions” agency license № 2420 from 19.12.2017.