Backend Automation QA Engineer
Backend Automation QA Engineer
Puzzel is an omni-channel, cloud customer service platform with the flexibility and scalability to support smaller enterprises and global corporations. With headquarters in Oslo, Norway and offices in the UK, Bulgaria, Sweden, Denmark and Finland and with over 22 years of pure cloud experience, Puzzel is a complete customer service platform with a proven track-record. Puzzel was named as a Challenger in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Contact Centre as a Service for the fifth consecutive year.
The truth about what makes “Puzzel” one of a kind company:
People that work in “Puzzel” are at the heart of everything they do. Success comes from their employees and they have built their culture around four values and they encourage all Puzzelers to be inventive, dependable, adaptive and empowered. They share information and ideas openly and with confidence and are direct and honest with each other. They work hard and enjoy what they do while constantly evolving to remain up to date with current thinking and innovation. They are passionate about being responsive to both - the diverse customers and the employees. All of this combined means they are achievign the ultimate goal: an inspired workplace with the culture and values to match.
About your daily routine:
• Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents;
• Collaborate with developers and business representatives to clarify business requirements;
• Participate in team meetings;
• Estimate effort of testing activities;
• Develop, execute, and maintain both manual and automation tests;
• Track and report quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts;
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs;
• Use automation frameworks to perform API testing.
• At least 2 years of experience with automation testing;
• Experience with API testing;
• Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, SDLC, STLC, tools, and processes;
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test cases;
• Experience with SQL and relational databases;
• Experience working in an Agile team;
• Experience with test management and bug tracking systems;
• Experience with at least one OOP programming language – C# preferable;
• Experience with CI tools.
Nice to have:
• Experience with performance/stress testing.
• Assertive, proactive, hungry for learning;
• Able to work structured and purposeful, plan your tasks and lead yourself;
• Able to implement, document and exit tasks;
• Reliable, flexible and service-minded;
• Good communication skills;
• Puzzel is an international company and we conduct all internal communications in English therefore being able to communicate in English is required.
• Stylish city offices / free fruit and beverages;
• Flexi time and remote working supporting the work - life balance;
• Generous holiday days;
• Luxury health and travel insurance packages;
• Transport allowance;
• Training and events attendance;
• Yearly kick off events;
• Birthday gift;
• Great compensation package;
• Strong company culture and friendly atmosphere.
We will be happy to review your CV and get in touch with the short-listed candidates.
We treat your personal information with respect and confidentiality, guaranteed and protected by law.
“InVisions” agency license № 2420 from 19.12.2017