Mid/Senior Front-End Developer
Mid/Senior Front-End Developer with React
Strypes provides end-to-end software solutions in the following areas: Consultancy, Digital transformation, IT infrastructure, Application Development & Modernization and Application Management. We support them with the recruitment process and we are looking for Mid/Senior Front-End Developer with React.
Their Client you will work with is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits and chips.
As a Mid/Senior Front-End Developer you will be joining our development teams to develop and enhance web-based applications and working with some of the latest technologies in user interfaces, server architecture and cloud-based computing. You will collaborate with many project team members (Product Owners, Architects, Engineers, Project Managers, etc.) to ensure the development and implementation of solutions built. Engineers on the team are collaborative in nature, opinionated about contemporary software development practices and open-minded to contrasting views. If you’re passionate about technology with a wide set of domain knowledge around UI or full stack development, we’d love to hear from you.
● 2+ years of experience with React;
● Experience with Electron is a plus;
● Good understanding of microservice architecture based on RESTful API;
● Write efficient, scalable, testable, and maintainable code for new features and system components;
● Deploy regular code releases to production and test environments; prioritize bug fixes to ensure critical up-time;
● Participate in design discussions about new features and ensure real-time technology integrates seamlessly with other pieces of the platform;
● Excellent analytical and design capabilities; ● Excellent communication and team collaboration skills.
● Development experience on a SaaS product;
● Experience with Angular and knowledge of Single-Page Application (SPA);
● Experience in usability/interface design, UI/UX knowledge; ● Experience in Selenium.
The company offers:
• Short Introduction program part of which is held at client’s side;
• Personal freedom to solve complex problems;
● Competitive salary;
● Friendly work environment;
● Flexible working hours;
● Regular team events;
● Supplementary health insurance;
● Loyalty program
: o after every year worked an extra day holiday (max of 5 extra)
: o after the third-year budget for a lease car .
We will be happy to review your CV and get in touch with the short-listed candidates. We treat your personal information with respect and confidentiality, guaranteed and protected by law. “InVisions” agency license № 2420 from 19.12.2017