About the company:
Puzzel is a leading provider of cloud-based and customer-placed communication. Puzzel has over 40 years’ experience and our expertise provides customers with stable, user-friendly and scalable solutions.
Puzzel Connect, a cloud-based contact center solution to customers in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, UK and Bulgaria. Besides supplying Puzzels future-oriented solutions in wireless networks, telephony, video conferencing and collaboration, mobile interactivity, switchboard and contact center, we are responsible for more than 2,000 customers. Among our major customers are brands such as SATS Elixia, Visma, Statoil, NAV and If Insurance. All customers have a common need to improve communication with their customers and employees. Puzzel ensures that existing investments are safeguarded, and ensures good communication ads value for the customer.
Working in Puzzel is challenging and inspiring, and you will meet a professionals that are leaders in their fields. We strongly believe in being close to our customers, and will always be looking for people who can bring our customers added value.
We are now seeking a System Engineer (Support Engineer 2nd Line) to join our Bulgarian team.
Your daily tasks will be:
• Implement Customer Solutions (Voice, Email, Chat, Social Media and SMS)
• Implement integrations using APIs
• Integrate Puzzel Contact center with 3rd party applications
• Contribute with Sales support and RFP's
• Set up and assist Exchange and AD integrations
• Create customized reports with Reporting Services
• Advise on Puzzel’s products
• Participate in system training
• Assist with the education of other technicians
• Keep abreast and have technical knowledge of Puzzel and their products
• Categorize and prioritize requests from customers
• Obey the firm’s quality and safety system
• Filling in timesheets
Need to have:
• Associate Degree or similar;
• Knowledge of programming;
• Knowledge of SQL
• Generalist that has knowledge about Windows and Network Infrastructure
• Experience with REST and SOAP API's
• Good written and oral communication skills in English;
• Fluent English, a Scandinavian language is an advantage.
Nice to have:
• Experience with CRM systems
• Windows Infrastructure o AD o Azure AD o Exchange
• Experience with Firewall's
• Reporting Services
• Some experience with Java script, C# & xml
• Experience with Work Force Management solutions (Verint or any other)
Personal qualifications required for taking part of our team:
• Eager to learn;
• Result oriented;
• Good written and oral communication skills in both languages;
• Systematic and structured;
• Ability to strategic thinking;
• Ability to perform, follow up, document and complete tasks;
• Flexible; •
• An opportunity to influence and shape your own position in a company with big plans ahead;
• Pleasant working environment in Sofia and colleagues with extensive experience and technical expertise;
• Professional challenges and great professional and personal development;
• Attractive employee benefits and solid pension plan;
• We have an environment that is characterized by freedom and confidence to the individual employee. It sounds your work place? Send us information about your professional background and personal traits, and we’ll get back to you.