Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer
We have the privilege to assist the Swedish technology company “DigitalRoute” in welcome a new team member to the development team.
The world is changing in the way we consume products, from ownership to usership, and DigitalRoute is positioned in the center of the transition. Their products transform raw usage data into clear information for billing, in real-time and at high scale. They are trusted by the market leaders across all industries.
At the office, located in the center of Sofia and/or fully remote they promote organizing cross-functional teams, a flat hierarchy and flexible working hours to give all employees a good work/life balance. They also support your continuous personal development through their so-called TweakIt Days - a forum for spreading knowledge and competence. Because of the large customer base, each with a different set of requirements, there is always a new challenge available, and you will most certainly find projects that align with your passions.
What you'll do:
Even if you don’t have hands-on experience in all areas - an open mind, curiosity and willingness to learn and investigate these technologies are equally important.
• Develop and design a new cloud platform, which is delivered as-a-service with TypeScript, React, NodeJS, Kafka and MongoDB
• Work in a global company with an international market
• Participate in the full product development cycle
• Evaluate appropriate technologies and software architectures
• Share technical knowledge and experience with the team
• Be a part of the DevOps journey
What you'll bring:
• Love programming but also love to question why and how
• Can create efficient, scalable and robust software
• Understand CI/CD and containerization tools like Docker, Kubernetes, and Jenkins
• Experience in Git and Jira
• Creatively express ideas and skills in the team
• Motivated to develop your personal and the team’s expertise
• Possess good written and verbal communication skills in English
What DigitalRoute have for you:
• Flexible, hybrid approach to working; split your time between the office and home
• You get to be part of a fun, driven and supportive team
• Excellent development opportunities and a great company culture
• 26 days paid annual leave
• Paid accounts in platforms for courses
• And more!
Thank you for reading. Now it’s time to ask me for more information because there is plenty of it.
We treat your personal information with respect and confidentiality, guaranteed and protected by Bulgarian and European law.
“InVisions” agency license № 2420 from 19.12.2017.