Frontend Developer React
Frontend Developer React - Product Development Team / Sofia, BG
Good day talented people,
We want to share with an open position for “Frontend React Developer” at “Serviceware”.
The short history of “Serviceware”:
For more than 20 years this German company helps people succeed in the digital economy by offering them software solutions that digitizing their service processes. The customers of “Serviceware” use their Enterprise Service Platform (ESP) as a holistic solution that turns internal and external service situations into an experience. The company stands for the pursuit of excellence and exceptional customer and employee satisfaction. “Serviceware” is home to more than 500 people who love to laugh, collaborate at eye level and are passionate about their customers, products and services.
“Serviceware” currently is expanding the Sofia office with brand new software engineering team. Therefore, we are looking for software developers who have gained web development experience with Typescript and React, ideally in an agile product development environment. Together with the software development team in Herrenberg (close to Stuttgart) you will bring our software product Serviceware Performance to the next level utilizing state-of-the-art principles like test-driven development, clean code and modularization.
You will be dealing with:
• Your scrum team colleagues, you develop the next generation of Serviceware Performance utilizing Typescript and React.
• As part of a full-stack team, you take responsibility for specifying a modern architecture, building automated test cases, implementing features, and sometimes even fixing bugs.
• During spikes, you test and verify new technologies and approaches and provide valuable input to take the decisions that shape our product's future.
• By taking part in hackathons and participating in “Communities of Practices”, you constantly work together with colleagues from the whole Serviceware group to further integrate the products and modules into an Enterprise Service Platform.
You will bring with you:
• Good knowledge in web development utilizing React a comparable framework
• Using Rest-APIs is part of your daily work
• University degree related to information technologies
• Passion for writing beautiful and maintainable code
• Experience with and understanding of best-in-class software development approaches like test-driven development, clean code, etc.
• Fluent in English (a must), German language skills are plus
• Willingness for occasional travel to the development centers in Germany, Spain, Netherlands
“Serviceware” offers you:
• You will be one of the first members of the new development team in Sofia establishing the working culture and team spirit.
• You will be part of an agile environment, able to shape the way you and your team work.
• You will grow as a developer by joying an organization of passionate developers that enjoy utilizing latest technology.
• You have the chance to contribute to internal knowledge sharing sessions and attend conferences.
We will be happy to get to know you so send us your CV.
We treat your personal information with respect and confidentiality, guaranteed and protected by Bulgarian and European law.
“InVisions” agency license № 2420 from 19.12.2017.